Well Patient Care
At Northwoods Animal Hospital, we feel that it is extremely important for the veterinarian to examine your pet annually.
During this annual visit, the veterinarian will perform the following:
- Comprehensive physical examination
- Intestinal parasite screening
- Heartworm testing
- If recommended Junior Wellness Lab panel
- Dental examination
- Vaccination update
- Discussion of nutrition, behavior, and any pet owner questions
- Northwoods Animal Hospital believes that all pets under the age of 7 gain significant health benefits from annual wellness exams. The wellness evaluations give your veterinarian an opportunity to minimize potential health risks through early detection and treatment.